Disturbing Photos: Kerosene in Lantern caused fire Outbreak. Kills Child and burns Mother.

Disturbing Photos: Kerosene in Lantern caused fire Outbreak. Kills Child and burns Mother.

This incident happened in Delta state. A woman identified as Ikem Kate. Her lantern exploded while she was trying to fill it. The fire burnt down her house and she lost her daughter to the inferno.

She's admitted at the NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL NNEWI, Anambra State. Her younger sister by name Ikem Vivian Ndudi is taking care of her at the hospital.

She is in need of financial assistance

kero burnt child.jpgkoro victim.jpgkero incident.jpg

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

back to top

Sections

Sources

  • Google
  • Nairaland
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • Emails
  • Reports
  • Instagram

Follow Us