After the Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha appointed his sister, Ogechi Ololo as the Commisionner of Happiness, it got Nigerians talking but Ogechi have come out to defend herself and give reasons why her brother appointed her.
‘He did not create this ministry just because I am his sister’.
“Imo people must be happy. Imo people must be made to fulfil their purpose in life. The young school leavers who are out there in the street must be made to be mentored. The young apprentices that we have all over the place, the 305 youth millionaires that have been created by this government, the women that have been empowered must be made to realise their purpose in life.” He told Channels TV
“The responsibility of the governor to create more ministry is clearly captured in Section (1) and (92) subsection (2). So, it is the prerogative of the governor of a state, out of overriding public interest to create as many ministries as possible to serve the public interest. What the Governor of Imo State has done in creating the Ministry of Happiness and Purpose Fulfilment is to be able to assist Imo people to realise happiness which is the very primary essence of government."
Latest from lawrence nippysky
- Christiano Ronaldo wins his 5th balon D'or award
- Checkout the most beautiful girl in the world.
- Facebook Bans Female post against Men.
- Bobrisky's gateman said he has not been paid for 6 months and Bobrisky took the money given to him from Mc Galaxy.
- WTF: See after surgery photos of 19Yr old girl who wants to look like Angelina Jolie