It's a funny news and a shocking one at that matter to hear that the three lions of England, hope not to face the super eagles of Nigeria at the 2018 world cup.
When did lions start becoming afraid of an eagle.!!! The previous meetings between both nations ended in goalless draw at Osaka, Japan in 2002.T
he Super Eagles are not the preferred rival that the Three Lions will want to face amongst the teams in Pot 4, which also contains Serbia, Australia, Japan, Morocco, Panama, Korea and Saudi Arabia, according to English tabloid, The Sun.
England hope to avoid Nigeria in 2018 World Cup draws. The best case scenario that will see the Three Lions tackle Russia, Iran and Panama has been termed Group of Life, while the worst case scenario which sees England face Brazil, Iceland and Brazil has been called the Group of Death.
England have become more wary of the Nigerians after the latter made a strong statement of intent, coming from two goals down to defeat Argentina 4-2 in their last match of 2017 on November 14, so they don’t want to draw the three-time African champs.
Latest from lawrence nippysky
- Christiano Ronaldo wins his 5th balon D'or award
- Checkout the most beautiful girl in the world.
- Facebook Bans Female post against Men.
- Bobrisky's gateman said he has not been paid for 6 months and Bobrisky took the money given to him from Mc Galaxy.
- Rochas Okorocha's Sister reveals why she was appointed Commissioner of Happiness.