Chelsea's Loss is Monaco's gain as french side, Monaco has announced the appointment of the former Chelsea technical director Michael Emenalo as their sporting director. The 52-year-old resigned from his post at Stamford Bridge three weeks ago and has taken on a similar role at the Ligue 1 club.
Emenalo, who will work under the vice-president Vadim Vasilyev, told the Monaco website: “It’s a wonderful opportunity for me in such a high-quality project. Monaco have shown great [progress] in the past few seasons and I am convinced that the club will keep being successful.
“Vadim Vasilyev convinced me to join AS Monaco and I believe this is the right choice for me after my decision to leave Chelsea.”
Vasilyev said: “His know-how in [the] scouting network, as well as the technical skills he developed working in one of the most successful clubs in the world in the past few years, are the main reasons leading us to present him our ambitious challenge.”
Latest from lawrence nippysky
- Christiano Ronaldo wins his 5th balon D'or award
- Checkout the most beautiful girl in the world.
- Facebook Bans Female post against Men.
- Bobrisky's gateman said he has not been paid for 6 months and Bobrisky took the money given to him from Mc Galaxy.
- Rochas Okorocha's Sister reveals why she was appointed Commissioner of Happiness.